How can you help?
If you don’t want to give a monetary donation, or order pizzas or participate in other fundraisers, you can still help the cause!! First of all, you can share this blog or my facebook page with family and friends. The more people who know about us, the better!
Secondly, I am always looking for donations of items to put in our bags. Some of these things are a dollar or less! So on your next grocery shopping trip, you could pick some of these items up and donate them to Nevaeh’s Rainbow! Common things I put in the care packs and am always looking for include:
- Bottled water
- Small bottles of lotion
- Mini bottles of hand sanitizer
- Individual packs of tissue
- Travel toothbrushes/toothpaste/toiletries
- Lip balm
- Individual or travel packs of Tylenol or other pain reliever
- Crossword and puzzle books
- Small photo albums
- Children’s books
- Newborn/preemie hats, mittens, booties, onesies
What we include in the carepacks are not set in stone! If I find items that I think would go great, I pick them up!